When the stainless steel becomes noticeably dull or dirty, you can clean it by using this simple cleaning procedure:
The golden rule is to avoid chloride and acids.
A small amount of stainless steel cleaning crème may be used on occasion. Easily remove any stubborn dirt or incipient stains by applying this detergent with a soft cloth on the product surface.
Research has proven that certain household products damage the sink base when they are stored underneath the kitchen sink or unit itself. The ingredient to look out for is chloride, found in the following:
- Chloride for swimming pools
- Kitchen cleaning products (liquid cleaners, dishwasher powders and laundry detergents)
- Tile cleaners with mildew treatment
- Bathroom cleaning products
- Household bleach
The under-mentioned products are safer to use on CAM Arica Stainless Steel sinks:
- Stainless steel cleaning crème
- Non-abrasive stainless steel home-made cleaner
- A very mild detergent or soap
- Anti-rust and anti-oxidant lubricants and oils
Stainless Steel Do’s and Don’ts
To further prolong the lifespan of your product, kindly follow these simple yet effective guidelines.
- Only use brand cleaners stating: “Safe for use on stainless steel”
- Never use metallic brushes with metal bristles or harsh abrasive powders
- Regularly clean the surface
- Never clean the surface with force
- Always rinse and dry after use
- Never use acids or “Silver Cleaners”